Castel International Publishers & European Energy Review collect and process personal information for the purposes of member administration, customer analysis, market research and to provide you with details of our newsletter, website and related media products and services. Our publishing activities are at a global business level and all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that consistently high standards of data protection are in place.
We will contact members with information relating to their membership using a variety of media.Privacy Statement
Castel International Publishers & European Energy Review
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.Collection and Use of User Details
Personal details of European Energy Review members will be collected and processed upon membership to the newsletter and/or website.
All personal information is collected with the knowledge of members to European Energy Review via the order forms on the website.
This information is collected for the following purposes:
- order fulfilment/renewal notification
- to notify members of additional member services
- to notify members of relevant promotional activities both within European Energy Review and across Castel International Publishers
- periodically send out member questionnaires
We may disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services, which involve processing data on our behalf.
User information is retained for in-house research to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs and product development
- build marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- manage our relationship with advertisers
- all results of such research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers.
European Energy Review is a title of Castel International Publishers, which operates from Groningen and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Steps have been taken to ensure that consistently high standards of data protection are adhered to in both offices for all the forms of processing mentioned above.Communication with members
We will contact members with information relating to their membership using a variety of media.
In addition our order forms provide users with a series of choices as regards further promotional activity.Security Policy
Castel International Publishers will maintain appropriate measures to ensure that members' personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within our corporate server environment.
Occasions will arise when customer information is passed outside Castel International Publishers to other data processors but they will only act upon instruction of Castel International Publishers in order to perform the services required.Transfer of Personal Data Overseas
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.Cookies
European Energy Review and its publisher wants to make the website easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
Areas of the site requiring a login
Accepting the use of login functionality, without exception, you must explicitly agree to the setting of specific cookies, which allow this area to function. The cookies in use for secure areas are provided within the terms and conditions of use for the appropriate area.
Individuals, companies, IP addresses or blocks of IP addresses who deny or degrade service to other users by generating unusually high numbers of daily database accesses, whether generated manually or in an automated fashion, may be denied access to these services without notice.